Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WE are Family!

WE are Family!


WE are Family! ALL my brothers sisters and me! (clap clap)
WE are Family! ALL my brothers sisters and me! (clap clap)



its our birthday!



$8 hongbao house


I,m really very happy on chu-qi during our hse-visiting. the rain din dampen our spirits!
I wish to mention, in particular, my non-stop, uncontrolable, intolerable, involuntary laughter at Naked's house.
It's not tat I'm excited over the fact tat he might drop his pants anytime while begging us to leave the room. It is his freaking funny expression tat make me nuts! He's desperate pleas and expression left me mad with laughters! He was really very desperate for us to leave the room lyk as if he going to lao-sai(shit) in his pant in a few seconds time or so. I dunoe if lor.mee thinks the same way too cus she laughed the 2nd Loudest! btw, cindy and naked da qing ma qiao at my hse corridor while the rest of them are at the lift (i.Promise take note)

Lastly, best wishes to yingxue and naked tis fri! ke yi de la!

No comments: