Friday, December 22, 2006

Uner 10 day!

Under 10 day!

if you know me well, when it comes to dining outside, on d avg how much wld i spend?
a)$5-$15
b)$15-30
c)$30-45
d)$45-$10000000000000000000

if ur answer is A or C, go out with me more often kae? hahaha
its lyk a bad habit when it comes to food, and i mus at least spend $15 on it. wth. cos we believe in eating good n nice food!! our stomachs are very spoilt u see.
but today! i spend a whooping, shocking, surprising, heart-stopping $8 on food only!
here,s the menu:
Chinatwn Yonf Tau Foo: $3
Egg Tart: 80c
Herbal Egg(no more that expensive $2 cup corn! money suckers; oil-filled summore!): $1
oooh! tats lyk less than $5 only! i tot it was 8. nvrmind. i,m happy! and on my way home, ,i felt a cool breeze hitting my face n felt so proud jus having to minimize my spending on food! sounds silly but i,m really happy! :))

No comments: