Thursday, April 12, 2007

sorry mum :(

mum came into my room jus now. she then spotted a bottle of cream and out of curiosity, she then squeezed a thumb-size full of cream. wa piang! i was overly-agitated at that point of time and raised my voice, "wa lao! very expensive one leh! i 1 whole day oso never use this much of cream!!!!" mum was shocked upon hearing this and jus went out of the room. fark. if only my mum knows how to surf the web-site, i hope God will lead her to this blog and she will see this post: I,M SORRY. :(

anyway, regardless of whether u understand korean language(cus there,s eng susbtitles:)), pls take some time n watch this vid by DBSK

see you once again my love...~~

if you have a teeny weeny more time to spare, watch this too :)


there,s chinese&english&even international! version for this song, Hug :) even the anti-kpop lin shee likes this song! :)
want the songs? add me on skype!

No comments: