Sunday, August 12, 2007

START

now now, haf u all forgotten DBSK?
lets do a re-cap!




U-Know



Changmin


JaeJoong





Xiah Junsu & Micky Yoochun


cute ^^





Super Junior!







my fav: ryeowook ^-^




i haven forgetten bout u, Shinhwa!
Shinhwa was the one who brought me into kpop last oct!
saw their advertisment on ch U, promoting "Once in a Lifetime" (totally catchy song; even lillian knows the tune!)
since then, total craze!
took up korean lesson in a hope to understand korean culture better & know what they are saying! [still in noobie stage now though :(] lols
then in came the 5 charming guys early this year.
if not for jaejoong & the song Hug, i doubt i will know them!
DBSK 동방신기
they brought me to another scale of madness!
Along the way, there was 13-mamber boyband, Super Junior.
whose looks and dorkiness makes me go crazy over them~
but hey, my craze over kpop is definetly not all about the packaging looks of them.
as much as i fantasize xiah junsu or micky as my ideal BF, i still go for talents!
SG Wannabe, Seeya, Brown-eyed Girls, SS501, Vibe, M.C. the Max, Fly to the Sky, Epik High
i go weak at their vocals too!
i think its quite funny how, at my age, to go crazy over these idols.
i mean i heard about lorraine's craze for F4 (zai zai pillow case?)
and that was in sec school; i never bother about the idols back then.
and now? its just the start of adolescent years for me with kpop!



No comments: